NOW Watch made of Black Sandalwood.
We have 2 versions of this watch: man’s watch and woman’s watch.
Man’s watch case size – 42 mm (1.65 inch)
Woman’s watch case size – 37 mm (1.46 inch)
- Watch is made of Black Sandalwood. It is an expensive, very good quality and strong wood
- Good quality Japanese mechanical movement inside
- This watch is a real watch. We also have watches that are not real watches (they don’t show time at all, they only have the NOW sign) – like Now Watch Black
- The bracelet can be easily adjusted to your wrist size. You will find a paper instruction inside the box on how to do that
- The watch is not waterproof. It is OK for rain, but you should not swim, bath wearing the watch
- Comes packed in an elegant, thick and eco-friendly paper box
- Free return / change of product
Sandalwood (Santalum album) is a valuable tree associated with Indian culture. It is the second most expensive wood in the world (next to the African Blackwood).
The heartwood of the tree is treasured for its aroma and is one of the finest natural materials for carving.
Sandalwood is sacred and is used in a many religious ceremonies and traditions.
The wood has been in use for at least 4,000 years.
The Sandalwood oil is known for its calming fragrances, therefore it is used for meditation. It calms the mind, enhances mental clarity, and it is believed that it aids in the opening of the Third Eye. Sandalwood tree grows to a height of about 12-15 metres (39-50 feet).
The tree reaches its full maturity in 60 to 80 years, which is when the center of the slender trunk (the heart wood) has achieved its greatest oil content.
About NOW Watches
“The Power Of Now” book is a worldwide bestseller and more and more people are opening their eyes on living present in every moment.
Sharing this lifestyle is for us not only a business but also a great pleasure and mission.
The beauty of the life unfolds only in the now. Past and future are only mind projections. The only real life happens here and now.
In the present times people tend to be caught up in the ‘doing’. We run from one life event to another. We are looking for ourselves in the future. We are looking to be a more ‘complete’ version of ourselves in the future. We are anticipating a future relief that never comes.
The simple truth is that we can’t be fully alive or happy in the future. We can’t be fulfilled in the future as it is only a mind projection. The only moment when we can find the abundance of life is now.
Enjoy the present moment. Immerse yourself fully in the now.
Be a part of the movement. Live the NOW.
Thank you for visiting this website and your interest in this topic.