Gorgeous Black Sandalwood NOW Watch.
We have 2 versions of this watch: men’s watch and women’s watch.
Men’s watch case size – 42 mm (1.65 inch)
Women’s watch case size – 37mm (1.46 inch)
- Black Sandalwood is an expensive, strong wood which creates an outstanding quality.
- Great Japanese mechanical movement inside the watch.
- The bracelet can easily be adjusted to the size of your wrist. A paper instruction is inside the box on how to do that.
- This watch is not waterproof, not suitable for swimming or bathing in.
- Comes packed in an elegant, sturdy and eco-friendly cartoon box.
- For clarification, this watch is real as we also have watches that are not real (they don’t show time at all, they only have the NOW sign) – like Now Watch Black
Sandalwood (Santalum album) is a valuable tree associated with/originating from Indian culture. It is the second most expensive wood in the world (next to the African Blackwood).
The heartwood of the tree is treasured for its aroma and is in fact one of the finest natural materials for carving.
Sandalwood is sacred and is used in a many religious ceremonies and traditions.
The wood has been used for at least 4000 years.
The Sandalwood oil is known for its calming fragrances which is often used for meditation. It calms the mind, enhances mental clarity, and it is believed to aid in the opening of the Third Eye. The opening of the Third Eye helps to see the world in a new light, to live in the now!
Sandalwood tree grows to a height of about 12-15 metres (39-50 feet).
The tree reaches its full maturity in 60 to 80 years, which is when the center of the slender trunk (the heart wood) has achieved its greatest oil content.
About NOW Watches
‘The Power of Now’ book is a worldwide bestseller and more and more people are opening their eyes on living in every moment and being present.
Sharing this lifestyle is a great pleasure for us and is our mission through our business.
The beauty of life unfolds in the present, the past and the future are only mind projections. The real life, the life happening here and NOW.
In current times, people are often caught up in ‘doing’ something, we run from one event to another. We look for ourselves in our futures, a more complete version of ourselves. We anticipate a future relief that never happens.
The simple truth is that we cannot be fully alive or happy in the future, the only moment we can appreciate and find the abundance of life is now!
Enjoy the present moment and immerse yourself fully in the now.
Be a part of the movement.
Thank you for visiting this website and your interest in this topic.